Frequently asked questions
What is your cancellation policy?
- Our cancellation policy is a tiered cancellation policy. All refunds, at any time, will incur a $25 processing fee. For all reservations containing the Stellar House, an event, or a lodging package, the refund amount will also be less the $500 security deposit. This fee will also apply for postponements/date changes.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 7 days or less: 0% refund.
- 7-30 days out: 25% refund (less the applicable fees)
- 30-60 days out: 50% refund (less the applicable fees)
- 60-90 days out: 75% refund (less the applicable fees)
- 90+ days out: 100% refund (less the applicable fees)
What time is check in and check out? Are the times flexible?
- Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 11am. Due to the possibility of surrounding reservations and housekeeping duties we are unable to guarantee early check in/late check out until closer to your stay.
- If an early check in/late check out is a possibility, the first extra hour is complimentary. Anything beyond an hour is subject to the hourly fee of $100.
Can I bring my pet?
Of course! There is a pet fee of $50/pet and we ask that you please clean up after them and encourage you to keep them on a leash when possible.
Do you have a pool?
We do! For security and privacy purposes, the pool is for the private use of our Stellar House guests only.
What is there to do nearby?
We love to cool off at Hamilton Pool or Jacob's Well swimming holes. We also enjoy hiking and taking in all that the Hill Country has to offer at Pedernales Falls! Our historic downtown Mercer Street is always a delight with local shopping and dining! We recommend all of our guests check out Vintage Soul, Mazama Coffee Co., Homespun Kitchen & Bar, Rolling in Thyme and Dough, Bell Springs Winery, Twisted X Brewery, and Treaty Oak!
Do you have wifi?
The Stellar House has wifi, but the cottages do not. We encourage an unplugged experience, but recommend visiting Mazama Coffee Co. if you need wifi during your stay!
Is there an office on site?
There is not an office on site. We have a convenient self-check in process so there is no rush to check in before a certain time! To check out you will just simply lock the door behind you and housekeeping takes care of the rest! Even thought there is not an office on site we do have security on site during the weekend evenings and we are always a quick text/call away. If you ever have any questions or need anything during your stay we ask that you text us at the number included in your check in information.